John E. Malmberg wrote:
Paul Marquess wrote:

Editing 16oneshot.t to remove the './' from the $tmpdir and re-running the script makes it pass all 2544 tests.

It appears something is wrong with glob() on VMS.

glob("./tmpdir/a*.tmp") is returning "t/tmpdir/a1.tmp" when the current working directory is "t". glob("tmpdir/a*.tmp") is returning "tmpdir/a1.tmp" as expected.

I will need to look at adding the case of ./dir/* to the glob tests. I suspect that it has been broken for a while. I will look at this as I get into updating the file system related functions.

This gets me to understanding what is causing all the current failures on blead-perl for VMS.

-John
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Personal Opinion Only