On Mon, 2015-11-02 at 20:57 +0000, Craig A. Berry wrote:

> On Nov 02, 2015, at 01:35 PM, Brian Schenkenberger <vax...@tmesis.com>
> wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 2015-11-02 at 18:54 +0000, Craig A. Berry wrote:
>
> > > Have you tried the set_optimization()
>

> > I added that. THe conversion completed without an out of memory
> > error
> > but the resultant file is corrupt or, at least, LibreOffice seems to
> > think so. No M$ here with which to try.
> >

> Have you messed about with page file quota and /or working set?    If
> the working data is over 2GB, the limitations imposed by 32-bit
> pointers could be kicking in, but if not, then giving it as much as it
> wants might do the trick.

Actually, I sftped the .XLSX file to my Linux laptop.  For some reason,
the first sftp quit before the entire file copied over.  You known how
much UNZIP loves an incomplete archive. ;)  A subsequent sftp pulled
the .XLSX file over and it's intact and looks beautiful!!!  Even parts
of my code that embed logo graphics and setup cell formats (foreground
and background colors, fonts, etc.) appear to be fine!

Thanks for your help.  That set_optimization() did the trick.  It's not
fact on my DS10L test box but the customer has a cluster of much faster
boxes.  I might see how quickly all this converts on my ES45 or ES47,
but I'm not overly concerned.