On Sun, Nov 30, 2003 at 02:06:17PM -0700, Todd Allen wrote:

> But the TightVNC version of vncviewer supported both -name and -title options
> to control the resource/window name and window title, respectively.  Those
> options are absent from the RealVNC 4.0b4 version.  I used those options to
> control the geometry and some other properties of the viewer, and so my
> window manager would know what to do special with each different invocation
> of vncviewer.  Is there anything comparable in the RealVNC version of
> vncviewer?

There doesn't seem to be I'm afraid.  Looks like it's hard-coded in
TXWindow.cxx:

  XClassHint classHint;
  classHint.res_name = (char*)"vncviewer";
  classHint.res_class = (char*)"Vncviewer";
  XSetWMProperties(dpy, win(), 0, 0, argv, argc,
                   &sizeHints, &wmHints, &classHint);

Tim.
*/

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type application/pgp-signature]