From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Pugrox
Sent: 07 January 2004 18:11
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: HELP INSTALLING REALNVC SOFTWARE

Hi,

I'm an at home personal computer user trying to help my almost blind
mother with her computer problems and she is in a city 50 miles away.  I
was hoping to install this software and be able to help her from my home
computer because I can't always get to her place when she needs help.
Can some explain to me in plain English how to set up this program.  For
example, I'm not sure what to put for Host, is it my IP address or her
IP address.  Also, how to fill out the client info.  Please HELP.

Thanks, Sharon