Tim Waugh wrote:
More people will probably upgrade once it's out of beta <hint/>. :-)

yep.
Yes, this is the question. When i'd go to download vnc, i've seen "BETA" on version 4.0, so i downloaded and installed version 3.3.7.
However i'll try version 4.0, and i'll let you know if it worked.
However it's a very strange thing... may be it happen because i log in in my pc as a user whit administrator privileges but that is not the "administrator" user?
I'm thinking now (sorry i didn't think that before) that the system service runs as "administrator" and the vncserver that i start from "programs-->vnc-->run vnc server" may be runs as the user who launch it. It's possibile that is this the cause of the problem?
(again sorry for my bad english, i'm italian)