Lee,

As I've previously stated, the problem you're having has nothing to do with
blacklisting.  If connections are being blacklisted, you'll see the message
"Too many security failures" in VNC Viewer, and there will be an appropriate
message logged in the server computer's Application Event Log.

Regards,

Wez @ RealVNC Ltd.