Dear All
I am trying to setup RealVNC and we could (once only) connect two pcs and I could see the other PC with the viewer, but we cannot any more I could never connect so my friend could see my pc.

I am on a Broadband Cable Modem with a Dlink Router,. I have added the ports to the router following the instructions, but still we cannot connect.

being on Virgin Cable Broadband, this of course sets its own PC, as my network settings are set to get IP automatically.

Can anyone please point me in the right direct so that we can connect both ways?
Thank you

--
Barry Angus
District Secretary