Hi Paresh,

Tow points:

1.  You're specifying "-depth 24" but then overriding that with "-pixeformat
rgb888".  You only need one or the other.

2.  The VNC Viewer's Connection Info dialog provides the Server format and
the format currently in-use.  The format currently in-use can never be
higher colour-depth than the format of the viewer computer's display.  From
what you've described it sounds like your viewer is running on 16bpp display
hardware.

Cheers,

--
Wez @ RealVNC Ltd