In windows XP go to Start-Run. Type MSCONFIG in the run box. Select the Start
tab. Uncheck items you do not want to startup. Save changes. Reboot windows.
Next time it starts, a dialog box will appear which asks if you wan to show
this dialog box each time. Put a check in the box at the bottom of the dialog
box so it will not appear again saying the configuration was customized.

That will minimize items started each time the PeeCee is turned on. No registry
messing required.

Dale Eshelman
Kansas City, MO