On Mon, 9 Mar 2009, James Weatherall wrote:

Further to my previous mail, I'm not sure that the current VNC Viewer for Mac OS X releases support server names specified directly on the command-line, although specifying a ".vnc" file on the command-line instead should work.

Is that without an argument?  Would this work?:

VNCViewer myserver.vnc &> /dev/null &

On Windows it seems to require the -config option:

vncviewer.exe -config myserver.vnc

I think the vnc file is only for the Enterprise edition of VNC and that it does not require an argument for Linux or OS X but it does require the -config argument for windows. Am I getting this right?

Best,
Mike