i have VNC free 4.1.3 installed on an XP SP3 box in my basement office. the
s-video out on that PC's grafix card goes into my TV upstairs. i can get the
image fine and can use VNC on the TV screen. however whenever i try to watch
an AVI movie using any number of different apps, i get the audio but the
viewing appliaction stays black, both in VNC and on the TV. but the movie is
running perfectly (image and audio etc) on the basement PC. so to summarise,
i get audio but no video picture in the video player, despite seeing the pc
desktop etc on VNC and my TV. any ideas?
thanks
pupp