Roberto,

As was stated below, first try to connect two PCs on the same network
connected to your router. See if that works. Let us know the processes and
setup you performed and if there is an error message.

It is likely related to the workgroup used or submask or a firewall setting
either in the PC or router. So on the PC turn off firewall and antivirus. Step
through pinging the net card 127.0.0.1 and the router gateway (as listed in
ipconfig) and then ping yahoo.com. Aslo check to see that you are getting on
the internet using the WXP browser (probably are).
Use this web site as a guide to test network connectivity.
http://reviews.cnet.com/4520-10168_7-5659894-1.html

Once the two PCs are working internally on the same network, you may have
solved your problem. Try with the iPod.

If the connection to the iPod fails, try connecting to a PC over the internet
and see if you can get that working.

Please let me know what you find as you step through each part of the
process.

Dale Eshelman
Kansas City, MO