I would be interested to know how to create a script in WXP Pro as I
have never done it.
Can you provide more information on how to create a script to use and
how then to use the script?

On Jun 20, 2009, at 8:10 AM, Philip Herlihy wrote:

> On XP machines I've set up a script which invokes a connection to a
> listening client:
>
>> vinvnc4.ext - connect  MyClientHost.MyDomain.com
>
> - very useful.  This doesn't work on Vista.  Can anyone advise on
> how I'd do
> the equivalent from a command-line or command-file?  The Vista box
> has VNC
> running as a service.
>
> Phil, London

Dale Eshelman
eshelm...@gmail.com

ShopToEarn (Dist ID 105985)
  http://www.ShopToEarn.net/DaleEshelman

MonaVie (Distr ID 1316953)
http://www.monavie.com/Web/US/en/product_overview.dhtml

The closer I get to the pain of glass in Windoz, the farther I can see
and I see a Mac on the horizon.