Nope - I am not looking for that. I am looking for the Windows
scripting utility and how to utilize it with VNC Free Edition.

All these years and I did not know and have heard no discussions on
Windows scripting utility, how it works and the commnad language.

Dale

On Jul 5, 2009, at 12:07 PM, Steve Bostedor wrote:

> Hello,
>
>  It sounds like you're looking for the remote scripting features
> found in
> the VNCScan Enterprise Network Manager (www.vncscan.com).  It is a VNC
> manager that also allows you to run scripts on the remote computers.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Steve

Dale Eshelman
eshelm...@gmail.com

ShopToEarn (Dist ID 105985)
  http://www.ShopToEarn.net/DaleEshelman

MonaVie (Distr ID 1316953)
http://www.monavie.com/Web/US/en/product_overview.dhtml

The closer I get to the pain of glass in Windoz, the farther I can see
and I see a Mac on the horizon.