From: Roberto Meza [mailto:roberto_mez...@hotmail.com]
Sent: 25 September 2009 14:38
To: christop...@custommade.org.uk; vnc-list@realvnc.com
Subject: RE: No-IP and Real VNC on multiple PC's‏

Dear Christopher:

I have only one rounter, a 2Wire 2701HG-T.

The router has already the port forwarding configured for Real VNC ports
(5800 and 5900 I guess). Right now it forwards to one of the PC's (the
server PC which has an Internet Caffe software installed) as I don't know
how to configure the others.

The "server" PC is just another Windows XP PC.

The router's external IP address is 189.xxx.xx.146.

All the PC's includying the one I can connect through my home PC are using
static IP addresses ranging from 192.xxx.x.65 through 192.xxx.x.72 for a
total of 8 PC's.

The PC's IP address that has the internet caffe software installed is
192.xxx.x.69

No-IP utility and Real VNC are installed on all 8 PC's and the host name is
set to papeleria.no-ip.org

I use this host name to connect to the server PC from my home using Real VNC
and it works with no problems.

Thanks for your help,

Roberto