Kasey,

Not sure I understand the connections. Are you on a Mac OSX trying to connect
to WXP using Chicken of the VNC? Which router are you using? Has it worked
before or is this a new setup for the first time?

Dale-

On Nov 10, 2010, at 05:22 PM, Kasey Smith wrote:

> Hey everyone, I have Real VNC Free 4.1.3 installed on my Windows XP Pro SP3
> machine. I can't connect at all except for adding clients mnually though the
> server. The message i get when trying to connect is "The server terminated
> the connection." on Chciken Of The VNC and DSVNC and on RealVNC viewer, "The
> Connection closed unexpectedly" Any ideas?
>
> --
> Using Opera's revolutionary email client: http://www.opera.com/mail/

Dale Eshelman
eshelm...@gmail.com

MonaVie (Distr ID 1316953)
http://www.monavie.com/Web/US/en/product_overview.dhtml

The closer I get to the pain of glass in Windoz, the farther I can see and I
see a Mac on the horizon.