Yep - the main reason we are still on XP is W7. 64-bit version slower than
32-bit version on respective platforms. Then the IE9 mess of 64-bit
incompatibilities and 32-bit running faster than 64-bit.
Someone took Microsoft into emergency surgery and installed a pace maker to
keep them going with a crippled platform and a crippled strategy. Bring out the
cane; maybe the wheelchair.