Thanks, Marc. That's a helpful tip. With Chrome/Android becoming very popular on tablets and smart phones, it makes sense to have a nice solution for that platform. I think Java would work well-enough for me, even if it is slow. I would avoid using VNC on my little devices, but would hugely value having the option available in a crunch.

Mike