You are assuming a lot.   And smearing netsapiens in the process.

On 11/2/2017 12:57 PM, Colton Conor wrote:
I am blaming the switch, netsapiens in this case, for the outage, as the platform provider, SkySwitch, is blaming netsapiens. Every Time an outage occurs they say they have a new software patch from their switch provider netsapiens, but these patches still don't seem to fix the problem.

Maybe the other netsapiens shops don't have this problem as they aren't on the scale that SkySwitch is? Maybe netsapiens is great for smaller shops, but the software crashes under high load?

I would love to hear SkySwitchs or netsapiens point of view.