I have found myself with a number of hospital opportunities and servicing the staff with IP phones is a no-brainer, however there is the need for multi-hundred room connectivity for patient room phones and the staff mandate is to keep it analog because "ip phones there will grow legs".

I am looking for 24+ port density with amphenol connectors, and ideally some kind of rudimentary internal routing so i dont need to register all 24 discreet ports and can route by some header (to or uri) within a single registration.

Right now im looking at AudioCodes and the Sangoma Vega series. Obihai would be my natural choice here but don't have anything that fits my density requirements.

Any opinions on these or others I should consider. Anyone deploy these and can speak to the experience?

Thanks in advance

-Ryan