Hallo,

am Montag, 12. September 2016 um 22:26 hast du geschrieben:
> The problem was that sql wasn't active because the disk was full. I
> started again with a fresh image and with the help given it works now.

Use raspi-setup to expand the filesystem to maximal SD-size.

> The power curve is more like I expect it to be. What is the reson that the
> waterusage is so curved?

The style isn't set correctly.
For electric meters steps is standard, your water meter (?) gets
displayed as lines.

Hit the blue "i" of the water channel, then "Bearbeiten" and select the
preferred style from the drop-down list.

> Second question: Can I change the UUID to something more readable

No. Its part of the security.
The UUIDs are so complex to make sure nobody can guess non-public
channels when the server is accessible online.

> So it
> will be easyer to show the diagram on a other computer (UUIS'd are impossible
> to remember).

You dont need to remember the UUID when the channel is configured as
"öffentlich".
"Kanal hinzufügen", register "Öffentliche Kanäle", select your
channel from the drop-down list.

You can make this even one step easier: Generate a group, set it
"öffentlich" and put all your channels in it (drag and drop).
Then you just have to add the group and get all 3 channels displayed.

> Is it possible to make a calculated sensor with the difference
> between usage of power and solar power (netto usage)?

Is planed. But will need some time to implement to the actual tree.

mfg Daniel

Antwort per Email an