I used a 12 AWG wire formed into a U shape for the short and the zero
voltage measured less than 0.2 uV after a good 2+ hour warmup.  However, I
am seeing drifts of several uV for the 752 calibration.  I was using TV
twin lead to connect the 732 to 752 and 752 to 3458A since that's really
all I have for now.  I suspect thermals are killing me so I need to find
some low thermal shielded differential cable to connect from the 752 to the
3458A.  I did not see anything like that in Pomona's arsenal.  I was
thinking about Bill Gold's idea of making my own but I think it would end
up being \very stiff.  Any other ideas for a good source of shielded copper
wire twinax?

Randy AE6YG