From: volt-nuts [mailto:volt-nuts-boun...@febo.com] On Behalf Of David C.
Partridge
Sent: 20 July 2017 17:59
To: 'Discussion of precise voltage measurement'
Subject: [volt-nuts] Datron 4808 Opt. 70 without low frequency outputs

The Wideband Source for my 4808 appeared not to be working as the 4808 said
"Error 9" when I tried to use it.

While trying to work out what was wrong I checked the signals on the 15 pin
cable between the 4808 and the Option 70 box.

The signal on pin 9 was noticeable by its absence at the far end of the cable
(this is IDIGBUSON_H which should be +5V).  It tells the Opt. 70 box at the far
end that the 4800 that's powered on.

Once I replaced the cable the beast woke up but only produces output for
0.34MHz and above.   It is silent at lower frequencies.

Anyone have any ideas?

Cheers
Dave