Jed Rothwell dishonestly states:
"Incorrect. Those are all the papers submitted to the proceedings. I do not include papers presented but never submitted. One or two were submitted to Peter Hagelstein but not to me, and the authors said they did not want me to upload them to LENR-CANR.org."

  This is just another obvious falsehood by Jed Rothwell, which
requires a correction.

My two papers,
Swartz. M., G. Verner, "Excess Heat from Low Electrical Conductivity
Heavy Water Spiral-Wound Pd/D2O/Pt and Pd/D2O-PdCl2/Pt Devices",
ICCF-10 (Camb. MA), Proceedings of ICCF-10, (2003),
and
Swartz. M., "Photoinduced Excess Heat from Laser-Irradiated Electrically-Polarized
Palladium Cathodes in D2O", ICCF-10 (Camb. MA), Proceedings of ICCF-10, (2003),

were both listed originally for ICCF10, and assigned Monday and Tuesday
for the dates.  They were deleted at the long-censored LENR/CANR website.
BTW, that censorship was confirmed in conversations by both Rothwell and Storms
to others, whose names shall appear in the appropriate forum and time.
Such conversations are inconsistent with Rothwell's faux innocence
because said papers were on the list, scheduled for ICCF-10, and given.
Only thereafter, Rothwell and Storms censored the papers as has been their m.o.

       Dr. Mitchell Swartz