This is just another obvious falsehood by Jed Rothwell who tries to
deflect the issue and a falsehood which requires a response.

The actual issue involves the ICCF10 Titles. Nothing else. The actual issue is:

  The censored LENR-CANR "database" removed the two oral papers
and one demonstration paper, pending for the ICCF10 Proceedings.
Furthermore, when this was discussed, others contacted me with the
same complaint.

Despite Rothwell's changing the subject, our two papers,
Swartz. M., G. Verner, "Excess Heat from Low Electrical Conductivity
Heavy Water Spiral-Wound Pd/D2O/Pt and Pd/D2O-PdCl2/Pt Devices",
ICCF-10 (Camb. MA), Proceedings of ICCF-10, (2003),
and
Swartz. M., "Photoinduced Excess Heat from Laser-Irradiated Electrically-Polarized
Palladium Cathodes in D2O", ICCF-10 (Camb. MA), Proceedings of ICCF-10, (2003),
were both listed originally for ICCF10, and assigned Monday and Tuesday
for the dates. They were deleted at the long-censored LENR/CANR website.

BTW, that censorship was confirmed in conversations by both Rothwell and Storms
to others, whose names shall appear in the appropriate forum and time.
Such conversations are inconsistent with Rothwell's faux innocence
because said papers were on the list, scheduled for ICCF-10, and given.
Only thereafter, Rothwell and Storms censored the papers as has been,
unfortunately, their m.o.

       Dr. Mitchell Swartz

The COLD FUSION TIMES - the Uncensored cold fusion site http://world.std.com/~mica/cft.html