Title: Re: Star wars ride again
I am no expert, but I suspect that by the 1960's many skyscrapers were being
engineered so they could be easily and neatly demolished.
Evidently the floors of the towers were designed to fall like dominoes if
the vertical loading exceeding some critical value.

Harry

RC Macaulay at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Some people in this group are simply too observant..like leaking pen. You noticed the video showed a  slight "tilt" as the 2nd tower began to collapse. Just my point.. IF.. the twins came down as witnessed ..AND.. the explanation was that the fire section imploded ..WHICH IN TURN.. permitted the weight of the above structure to fall on the lower section ... causing a " domino effect"... this explanation begs more questions than it answers.. BECAUSE.. the tilting of one tower changes the dynamics of the imploding sections from tower one to tower two... hmmm..

Richard