In the very first post of this thread I used two
URLs from TinyURL.com pointing to a couple of
diagrams on my Beta-atmosphere Yahoo web-site.
Though I tested them and they worked originally,
it would appear that Yahoo have a dynamic system
for referring to their group files and consequently
the TINY URL's work no longer.

I apologise to any Vortexians who might have been
frustrated by this dock-up and I have now put the
diagrams on my own web site.

I have copied the original post below together with
the updated URLs.

Cheers

Frank Grimer