From: leaking pen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2005 10:51 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: Detroit Pushing Diesel Hybrids

no, the support the troop ribbons are all magnetic. next time you see
one, peel it off to see.  (or, do like i do.  i printed up several
8x10 sheets of bumpersticker paper with small sections that say bring
them home now.  i simply put that on their car right underneath
support our troops.  )

--
"Monsieur l'abbé, I detest what you write, but I would give my life to
make it possible for you to continue to write"  Voltaire