not yet.  we'll be moving over to a different economy, if this works.
as for general public, links have been submitted to totalfark (a pay
news site with about 2500 members that im part of) and a lot of
discussion has been generated.  news tends to go there from slashdot,
and from there to the rest of the net.  rest assured, people will know
about this and some of the possible uses in 48 hours, tops.

--
"Monsieur l'abbé, I detest what you write, but I would give my life to
make it possible for you to continue to write"  Voltaire