wow, i like how the guy thought hed be black, and called it HIS
prediction (its a nostradamus prediction that this pope would be
reffered to as the black pope)

and, please. rat zinger is a well known believer in the prophecies of
malachi.  he did it on purpose.  i think it likely theres a better,
more hidden meaning behind it, if any.

(and i was so hoping for the nigerian to get it.  so many ultra
conservative groups that woulda shiat a brick at a black pope)

--
"Monsieur l'abbé, I detest what you write, but I would give my life to
make it possible for you to continue to write"  Voltaire