how...  does that refute darwinian theory?  at the point that humans
took control of the environment, we no longer had to adapt as much to
survive, therefore one WOULDNT assume that we are simply more
intelligent than previous humans, we simply know more.

take your personal biases OUT of a science discussion, please.

--
"Monsieur l'abbé, I detest what you write, but I would give my life to
make it possible for you to continue to write"  Voltaire