Jed wrote:

> Mike Carrell wrote:
>
> >The testatika machine has been supplying power to the Methernitha colony
> >for years also; many have seen it a documented it and it is conveniently
> >ignored...
>
> All the documentation of this device that I have seen proves absolutely
> nothing. It consists of hearsay, blurry photographs, crackpot theories and
> some kind of religious cult. Supposedly the colony keeps the device secret
> for the same reason Correa once offered: they think mankind is not worthy
> of their discovery.
>
> You can find any amount of this kind of "information" about the
Methernitha
> gadget on the Internet, starting at their own website:
>
> http://www.methernitha.com/Mether_2/Free_energie/free_energie.html
>
> Every scrap of this information tied together is still not worth spit.
That
> goes for all of the other magic magnetic motors and perpetual motion
> machines, as far as I know.

Jed's usual disclaimer. I can say that I attended a lecture by a person with
physicist credentials at Temple University some years ago who had video and
pictures of the device, and stated that he has personally witnessed a
demonstration. I cna agree with Jed that the videos, etc., are worthless
documentation, as the web site image of the Finsrud ball rolling around.
It's a very pretty and interesting mobile structure, but in itself 'proves'
nothing.

Mike Carrell