What an Amazing coincidence. Team member at Fairchild International Corp., Mr. Wilf Ouellette contacted me several years ago about my plasma system. My proposal was for Converting oil and organics into syngas. Wilf, under the guise of working as a consultant for an Oil Company was very interested in my technology.

I bet I can even identify each component function of this Canadian Syngas system without any help, because the whole system looks very familiar to me. It looks like my proposed system, however only a look inside will tell for sure - but I am positive it is Plasma based.

I am not surprised Wilf (a Canadian) believed me - the question is, when will my fellow Americans?

Warmest Regards,

Chris Arnold

http://members.aol.com/hypercom59

Michael Huffman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Moin Vorts!

When I looked at the lineup up of technologies that they were plugging on that
website, and where it was located, I thought that maybe it was being run by
that guy in Canada that was building those Brown Gas machines. So... I hit
the Contact link, and BOY was I surprised! They couldn't be related could
they?!

Knuke

Yahoo! Mail Mobile