From: Standing Bear [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, August 09, 2005 4:58 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: Intelligent design

On Tuesday 09 August 2005 12:52, Terry Blanton wrote:
> > From: "Zell, Chris"
> >
> > It's starting to look more and more like we were patched together by

> > some ET's over a period of time.
>
> Here's a few dozen historical references which could support your
position:

> http://www.mystae.com/restricted/streams/scripts/watchers.html
>
> Not to mention recent scientific verification of Vedic knowledge:
>
> http://www.archaeologyonline.net/artifacts/scientific-verif-vedas.html

This of course will prove to be the greatest weakness of the so called
'intelligent design' dogma being handed out in Bushite schools.  That is
that evolution is not really mocked, just that now it has exobiotic
roots.  These exobiological evolutionary histories will now have to be
researched as well in order to gain a truer picture of the real descent
of man.  This will mean we will have to go to nearby or not so nearby
systems and find archaeological evidence there on planets or moons of
those systems.  During the course of this we may well meet some living
relatives as well.
  How ironic that the very tool by which the religious mean to attack
evolution will not only serve to reinforce it but also serve to
disestablish the basis of religion itself.

Standing Bear