> From: Jones Beene

> Yup, a hydrino-assisted heat pump in your home, coming
> soon....They must have finally gotten the Thermacore
> patent problems worked out.

Jones,

Another thought ran through my noggin...

Assuming there is some truth to this rumor it really brings to bare, at least
from my point of view, how the need to protect intellectual property and their
associated patents has probably delayed the introduction of desperately needed
alternative sources of energy into the mainstream - perhaps by years if not
decades.

I'm also reminded of the legal hassles BLP has had to endure when they couldn't
get a number of key processes patented because the technology they were trying
to protect was based on theories the physics community flatly claimed was
impossible, and as such, the patent office holding up the party line rejected
them as well.

I can't help but think someone is eventually going to write a controversial
book on these issues - how the introduction of beneficial inventions were
almost criminally delayed from pubic introduction primarily due to legal
hassles and intellectual bigotry.

I don't claim to have a better solution or how these matters could be better
handled. I'll leave it to those who are in positions to either help or hinder
the process - like an attorney!

Mr. Beene, what say you on this topic?

Regards,
Steven Vincent Johnson