From: ThomasClark123

> Thanks for the reference to the above website.  I was
> looking for it but I forgot its location.  I found a
> good article that was posted a few years ago at this
> site on a ufo plasma engine:
> http://homepage.ntlworld.com/ufophysics/ufoplasmaengine.htm .

Greetings Baron,

Excuse me for butting in here...

I was going to suggest that you might want to focus the creative energies of
your inner light more in the manner of mythic interpretive tales, but then,
after browsing some of your web links I see that is precisely what you do! For
example, I see you've published poems and tales in Praise of Plato's Elysium
and other scholarly subjects as well.

That impresses me.

For what it's worth, the problem with expressing the universe in mythological
terms and then speculating on scientific technologies (particularly speculative
ones) is when one can not or is unwilling to distinguish the difference between
the two realities.

Both perceptions of reality are absolutely necessary. Both are absolutely
needed.

But both perceptions are absolutely not the same.

I think it would also be helpful to review and test the contents of Inspired
Writing (including what some would call "channeled" messages) in the same
rigorous manner that any collected scientific "data" must endure. This harkens
back to my previous comment that if one can not or is unwilling to distinguish
the difference between the two perceptions of reality then one is in danger of
loosing touch with the unique strengths both universes offer and how, when
understood, both can complement and nurture the growth of our individual
psyches.

As you say: Get informed.

Regards,
Steven Vincent Johnson