-0500:
Hi,
[snip]
>GH: Is the Hy-hydride bond a stronger version of the weak bond (.6 ev)
>that is found in negative hydrogen ions (H-) ?

Yes.

> I don't know how Ed would
>classify this bond but it seems to me that getting the first electron closer
>the proton could increase this bond strength. Robin, can you clarify how
>Mills explains the bond and even calculates the bond strength for
>many 1/n Hy-hydrides?

The bond strength between the hydrino and the second electron is
based on the magnetic field attraction between the two electrons.
Mills does the calculation in his book, and even provides a table
of binding energies for different hydrino sizes. However this is
based on radius, and given that I'm still trying to figure out
which of us is right about the radius, I'm not sure yet whether or
not I need to recalculate the bond strengths.

(I believe he only uses magnetic field energy because the hydrino
is essentially a neutral particle, hence the second electron
experiences no electrical field, only the magnetic field of the
first electron - that's his reasoning AFAIK).

Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk

http://users.bigpond.net.au/rvanspaa/

Competition provides the motivation,