Yes, Craig I agree with that the unemployment scare has been their through
every step of the way. However, it has been right from the point of view
that the old job disappeared and new more interesting jobs was created.
I do not agree with that you compare this to any unrealized science
 problem. No, it is a problem that will be solved the revolutionary or the
evolutionary way.
I do not think it is some Robin Hood job required. We already have very
large transfer of money from the more well situated. Regardless of the
format that will continue. Perhaps less in the US or Europe. However, we
will be forced (or will find a smart solution) to let all people came to a
more equal living standard.
In 'the good old times' there where no federal taxes and state taxes were
in the single digits. That was before the steam engine and the Otto motor
and soooooooo long before LENR. There are new times. We need to accept
that. To keep all people less fortunate because they were not born in a
country like the US or Europe could have worked before Gutenberg but not in
the internet era. Now most countries adopt to new technologies but struggle
to bring along an older generation in to a new world (see China or India).
A generation or two ahead we need to have this problem resolved even if
there is no realization of that problem today.
There are good signs:
1. We can produce enough food to feed everyone.
2. We can get water to everyone there is no shortage although a question of
quality.
3. New very effective building concepts are coming to the market daily and
we can get people roof over their head without much sacrifice.
5. LENR would fix 2 above and eliminate all the problems with oil and gas
as the primary source for energy I.E political, geographical, religious,
economical etc.
This is a very simple but realistic solution.

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

www.StrategicLeadershipSac.com
lenn...@thornros.com
+1 916 436 1899
202 Granite Park Court, Lincoln CA 95648

“Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment
to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort.” PJM