Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Personal power generators are only installed in a few well to do
> households. Everybody else uses the GRID. This is true now and into any
> foreseeable LENR future.

I disagree. When the technology matures, using cold fusion in a central
generator will cost about 3 times more than a home generator. There is
tremendous overhead to this method. It is needed with today's generator
technology but it would serve no purpose with cold fusion. People will not
pay 3 times more for electricity for no reason.

See chapter 14, p 110, of my book for details:

http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/RothwellJcoldfusiona.pdf

As I said in the book, cold fusion might be cost effective in power company
generators for a while in places like New York City.