To: <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sunday, March 01, 2015 9:06 AM
Subject: Re: [Vo]:This is where it all began?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most_massive_black_holes

On Sun, Mar 1, 2015 at 10:03 AM, Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net> wrote:
Isn’t it bizarre how most physicists will embrace that load of cosmic crap
(FTL expansion) without the least bit of real evidence for it (other than a
brain-dead theory) … yet … in the next breath they reject out-of-hand the
dozens of successful LENR experiments, simply because those experiments are
not successful 100% of the time?

From: Bob Cook

Eric brings up a good point…

From: Eric Walker <mailto:eric.wal...@gmail.com>
About the big bang theory -- my understanding is that it requires faster
than light expansion in the earliest period.  A theory that says the rules
change at some point in time seems a bit ad  hoc to me.