Mats and Bob--

This is an interesting spread sheet.  My down load stopped at column AA, rows
169 and 176, for some reason and I could not read all the notes.

It would be desirable in the spread sheet to include the intrinsic angular
momentum (spin) associated with the particles and nuclei involved in the
proposed reactions to allow accounting of this parameter.  If spin is not
conserved, this should be noted. If it is assumed photons are emitted with
their spin, this should be noted.

Where there are beta+ particles produced, there will also be 0.511 MEV gammas.
Notes as to whether or not energetic gammas were observed should be added to
confirm or deny the beta+ production.  Also any tracks associated with
energetic charged particles, if observed in the micro images of the ash, should
be reported.

The comment that that He will be less mobile than H may not be correct if the H
is H-2 molecular H.

I like the addition of the consideration of NMR considerations.  Note that any
particle including other isotopes besides C-13 and H-1 have nuclear magnetic
moments and their respective resonances.  All the resonant conditions and
frequencies should be identified.  If possible, a calculation of the local B
magnetic field in the Ni matrix resulting from the input magnetic field of the
electrical heating system should be calculated and considered in relation to
the NMR question.  The resonant energy states should increase in magnitude as
the B field increase and their separation (in energy) should also change. The
products that are observed may appear from the original coherent system because
energy transitions to the orbital electrons match the energy transitions
associated with the loss of mass (transmutations observed) and include the
conservation of spin and angular momentum within the coherent system. It may be
possible to excite the NMR energy states to energies states higher and lower
than the first two parallel and anti-parallel states. This would allow for more
possible transitions and larger mass changes.

The notation of "p" usually means a positron or beta+.  I am not sure it is
clear what the "p" notation means in the spread sheet notes as in the
Pianitelli patent.

Bob