Mark,

Thanks for the info, I will pass it on.  I read the posts on Vortex
everyday and appreciate the uninhibited creative technical
 "expulsion" that occurs.  I am involved in a couple of research efforts
now in addition to my day job as a chemical/environmental engineer
consultant.

One study involves looking at correlations with high power, high gain
microwave radar and broadcast earth station locations and human diseases.
The results of that effort, which have been ongoing for a year and a half,
will be published in a peer reviewed journal soon.

The other study, just getting underway, is looking at increased marine life
diseases, including coral reef diseases around locations of high power
radars and earth stations.  We are doing surveys and lab testing in Kauai,
Hi and are filming a TV show to raise funds and awareness.

I have developed a public US database of microwave radars and earth
stations to support the research if anyone is interested to download in
Google Earth.

http://googleearthcommunity.proboards.com/thread/750/microwave-radar-earthstation-locations

If there is a problem, and I believe strongly there is, the causation
would include:

Reflection, refraction, induction, conduction and absorption of the low
frequency 0-1000 Hz pulses and high frequency GHz carrier waves in
all biology, including the ocean, which is a relatively good conductor.

The EMF appears to be breaking down calcium compounds and possibly
triggering protein folding and a whole host of maladies.

Stay tuned.

Stewart
Darkmattersalot.com