>From the Lugano report, the view of the nickel particle retrived as ash
after 32 days of reaction looks identical to the fuel particle which itself
looks like it came out of a old reactor run. The nanostructed surface looks
prestine. This particle surface would have shown alpha impact in the
micrograph. This indicates that there was alpha particles of any energy
impacting on the surface of the nickel particle   as a result of the LENR
reaction.