The arrangement of the atoms in the ultra dense hydogen produces
superconductivity. From the experts here on hydrinos, I ask how hydrinos
produce superconductivity.

A test can be carried out where a magneric field is applied to the ultra
dense hyfrogen to see if the superconductivity is produced by a BEC or is
caused by topology. If the ultra dense hydrogen is produced by a nanowire
structure, the superconductivity will not be distroyed by a magnetic field,
otherwise the magnetic field will distroy the superconductivity.