Hello Jed,
I think you are pessimistic about the time frame for auto driven cars,
trucks etc. 10 years, at the most 15 years. I think we will see this
technology implemented rather slowly though. Large expensive vehicle (read
18 wheeler) ought to be the beginning. There are really no big obstacles.
Even with a side driver involved (to begin with) it might pay for trucking
companies.

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

www.StrategicLeadershipSac.com
lenn...@thornros.com
+1 916 436 1899
202 Granite Park Court, Lincoln CA 95648

“Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment
to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort.” PJM