Mats,
Thanks for the link. A most interesting criticism of current economic theory. Clearly our fiat money system has high risk but I'm not so sure that Gilders has the answer. I touched on the problem, together with a lot of other problems, in a piece I wrote /Advances in technology that will change your life/. See attached Word file.
Regards,
Adrian Ashfield