Hello Jed,
In Sweden, where I grow up in the 50-is (not the 1850-is).
It was less laws and more freedom I guess.
However, this is not about polio vaccine.
your arguments can be had about heroine also - just the other way around.
Laws does not make the difference, Just punish people breaking the law for
other reasons than the initial thought was.
The real lawbreakers they do not get impacted by the laws. They do not
benefit either.
Personally I see no reason for the law either against heroin (they will
abuse it anyhow) or for the vaccine (you do not believe in it - it will not
work - just cause disharmony).
I liked your example and you avoided that. Good example of how we are ruled
by incompetent bureaucrats.

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

www.StrategicLeadershipSac.com
lenn...@thornros.com
+1 916 436 1899
202 Granite Park Court, Lincoln CA 95648

“Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment
to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort.” PJM