Jones sez:

> Having a bank roll of $200 billion in liquid assets will let you do

> crazy things like move all the way from computeres into automotive

> - when the time is right. I suppose they could just buy Toyota and

> be done with it.

LOL!

GOOD example of having lots of money to play around with: APPLE

BAD example of  having lots of money to play around with: TRUMP

Looked like Stephen Cobert had had a good time keeping Trump more-or-less on
a short leash on the Tonight Show.

It's too bad someone in charge over at Apple doesn't have a hankering to
discreetly look into LENR research, or even BLP's equally controversial
claims for that matter. I could say the same thing for Google. I also wish
Elon Musk would start snooping around, but I think he has pretty much
committed himself to the task of mass producing batteries to help drive down
unit costs. Can't really blame Elon. It's a good thing to work on.

Regarding generating a hydrogen infrastructure, many years ago I recall Dr.
Peter Zimmerman (Dr. Mills' worst nemesis) claiming we should redirect many
of our nuclear plants towards the primary task of cracking H2O into
hydrogen. Zimmerman seemed to think that would be an excellent way to
generate boatloads of cheap plentiful hydrogen for the coming hydrogen
economy. I wouldn't know where to begin to figure out if that would truly
could be an economical process or not.

Anyone up to the challenge of running the numbers here?

Regards,

Steven Vincent Johnson

OrionWorks.com

zazzle.com/orionworks