From: Bob Higgins

*       Jones, I would like to hear your arguments of evidence that the muons
CAME from the proton.

Bob,

The CERN report is certainly aware of the implications of pair formation. Good
evidence comes from that - and the next best comes as implications from
Holmlid’s papers.

I am assuming, based on prior reports from the LHC that they understand by
position (relative to the impact zone) whether a particle derives from pair
formation or not – since there is a time delay for pairs. CERN apparently
considers these muons to be derived from the collision as primary debris, based
on their report.

I picked up on that story in support of Stubb’s papers, but I do not
necessarily agree that he is correct. I only stumbled on his site a couple of
days ago, and am trying to gauge the informed objections to it (such as your
own). However, if Holmlid is correct, then Stubbs muon theory goes a long way
to explain those amazing results. They are extremely important results - for
LENR, perhaps the most important for theoretical understanding in the 25+ year
history of the field.

Holmlid is getting a lot of attention in the science press, most of it
negative. I have a feeling that one or more groups (especially someone at SLAC)
will endeavor to replicate his experiment. If they should find the anything
similar, then the focus of the field will probably shift (pun intended). That
is, the focus will shift to laser input (or at least semi-coherent light).

I know you are familiar with the Letts/Cravens effect. I think those gentlemen
opened the door for this and I hope they go back and take full advantage of
that earlier effort.

Jones