Esa, If my suspicion is correct, the price will be in the 100 euro range.

There seems to be a close connection between Steorn, and ADGEX (an Australian
company) and a US reseller (or two) – all of which are tied-at-the-hip to the
same Russian supplier of a an advanced graphene ultracapacitor. As of now,
Steorn looks like a “rebrander” of someone else’s basic technology, not a
developer, but time will tell.

I think that this tech is the outgrowth of the Nobel Prize won in 2010 by a
couple of Russians Geim and Novoselov. Russia is slowly becoming
entrepreneurial but they know they need to deal with local resellers in the
marketplace.

This capacitor is not OU, but it appears to be since it will recharge to some
extent anyway, which is a feature for graphene, in general (see YouTube) and
with simple RF induction circuitry, already in production for cell phones, the
devices will recharge in the background.

From: esa ruoho

Wow Craig, just read that the price of the O-Cube will be revealed today!

I sincerely hope it's in the 100s to the 200 euros, rather than 500-1000-2000+
euros.

as I seriously could maybe afford that if it's <200€.

maybe.

http://freeenergy.news/steorn-orbo/o-cube-price-to-be-revealed-as-steorn-webinars-begin/